Learn from experts at the Diabetes UK Professional Conference – by senior events manager Therese Dolan
Knowledge has the power to change lives. You’ll find new and exciting care and research content as we update during and after the Diabetes UK Professional Conference – the biggest diabetes conference in the UK.
You’ll find out the latest research we’re funding, the latest diabetes technology, why you should stay active and much more.
Nearly 2,000 healthcare professionals and scientists attend to share their knowledge, exchange views and help us transform lives. These people are diabetes experts who are working to make breakthroughs in research and improve care and treatment.
This page is your one-stop shop for our Diabetes UK Professional Conference. Here you will find:
- Videos from the conference
- Interviews with researchers – (keep up with the latest from our research team @DUK_research)
- Posts by our blogger team: five supporters with a keen interest in diabetes will share their experiences and highlights of the conference (keep up with their latest – @bigpurpleduck, @sssweeeet11, @bintsomama, @flippper1 and @LisWarren)
- Posts from staff and volunteers at the conference.
- Highlights day by day, in our Storify of the event.
We’re regularly updating Storify – the latest updates are at the bottom – and then work up.